Mid-Continent Public Library’s sixth annual Legacy Luncheon, an event that celebrates the impact of libraries and librarians on their communities, will be offered virtually on Friday, July 17. Tickets to the annual event are $35 and will include a copy of author Alex George’s newest novel, The Paris Hours, a French recipe card, and access to exclusive video content, including:
- George’s keynote address to Luncheon attendees
- An update on the Library from MCPL Director and CEO Steven V. Potter
- An exclusive Library construction update
- Recognition of this year’s Legacy Luncheon award winners (Library staff and community members who have gone above and beyond to further the Library’s mission)
- A three-course French cooking lesson from Chefs Ingrid and Guillaume Hanriot of Café des Amis, Parkville
- A special performance by local jazz duo A La Mode and a digital download of their album C’est si Bon
Visit mymcpl.org/Legacy-Luncheon for more details and to purchase your tickets. Purchase by July 1, 2020, to receive your signed copy of The Paris Hours to enjoy before the event!