We all know that those on the Fringe have a tendency to stay up late. I mean, how many times do the best ideas come to you late at night- but no one is awake to hear it?
Join Fringe Festival KC after hours at The Haverty Family Yards behind Union Station (next to the Planetarium). Hang out with the artists, crew, and volunteers as you enjoy local bands and Schlafly brews. Late Nite on the Fringe admission is free with your Fringe Button! July 19, 20, 26, and 27th 10pm – Midnight.
The KC Fringe stage is for the diversity, innovation and creativity that can be found throughout our community. This event is an example of how the arts bring people from all walks of life together, inspiring participants and attendees to embrace creativity and dare to be different.
- Fringe shows span across 14 venues
- Features 75 different producers
- Over 600 participating artists
- Galleries showcase 35 Visual Artists across multiple mediums
- More than 400 opportunities to find your Fringe this year!